Baldwin High School PTSA 2013 - 2014 Membership
BHS PTSA would like to thank all who helped make 2012-13 a successful year for both the school and mostly, our children. Listed are several of the accomplishments this past year.
- Five $100 teacher grants offered for student enrichment to those teachers who were current PTSA members
- PTSA was able to fund three scholarships in the amount of $500 each for graduating seniors attending higher education
- 9th Grade Activities Fair and Orientation
- The PTSA celebrates Nurse’s Day, Secretaries’ Day, and Staff Appreciation Day
- To help fund some of our projects, Baldwin High School PTSA sells T-shirts appropriate for students to use in physical education class
- Helped BHS administration host Senior Class Day activities and Picnic
- Hosted a very successful "Have a Nice Day Cafe"
PTSA membership dues are only $5.00 per person. Please join by filling in a membership form and returning it together with your dues, (checks should be make payable to Baldwin High School PTSA) to the Baldwin High School Office, PTSA Mailbox.
Membership cards will only be mailed home if you supply a stamped, return envelope.
In addition to your membership dues, please consider a donation to the PTSA.
All donations are tax deductible, as Baldwin High School PTSA is a non-profit charitable organization.
Please remember: In order to qualify for the PTSA Senior Scholarship, the student applicant and one parent/guardian must be members of the Baldwin High School PTSA.
For every year of student and parent/guardian membership, an additional chance of winning the PTSA Senior Scholarship will be awarded.
Remember, membership needs to be renewed yearly.
MEMBERSHIP FORM IS AVAILABLE IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE
OR CONTACT SANDY COSTANTINO
AND A FORM WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT